General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) BROSAL S.A.
BROSAL S.A. acknowledges that the way that your personal data is used concerns you, and takes every possible measure in order to ensure that any such information that is notified will be treated as its valuable property.
The present policy describes the measures that we take in order to ensure that every information that is provided to us is secured and confidential and shall be used only for the purposes for which it was provided.
BROSAL S.A. acknowledges that you are concerned about where and how your personal data is used. On the present webpage we have taken special measures so that particular attention is given to any personal data of yours that is provided to us.
The unique data of personal nature that we collect is the personal data you provide to us as long as you subscribe as a member to the present webpage or contact us through the present webpage. We undertake the commitment to deliver to you, at any time, a copy of your personal data that is available to us, if you require it.
The present webpage does not store personal data automatically, it only records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor, which is automatically recognized by the web server which, subsequently, delivers the content to your computer. As long as you are connected to the Internet you will have an IP address which will have, for example, the following form: 126.96.36.199.
- Possible uses of personal data
Every personal data that you sent to us will be used exclusively for any of the following purposes:
- To provide you information about services that regard your request
- To inform you about the services of BROSAL S.A. that might interest you or for other marketing purposes
- For internal use
- To improve the content of the present webpage
- To adapt the content and/or the appearance of the webpage to the personal preferences of every visitor
- To notify users of any updates to the webpage
- To process and publish statistics regarding the incoming traffic of the webpage. However, these statistics are anonymous and the users are not identified
- For any other purposes that are mentioned in the content of the webpage (e.g. for competitions in which you will choose to participate through the webpage)
- As part of the compliance with the applicable national law and the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (EU), which, as you know, does not apply to the processing of personal data that regard legal entities, but natural persons/sole proprietors, we inform you that our clientele will be subjected to processing for data that regards its credit transaction behavior, with the purpose of providing legal support to the legitimate interest of our company, to secure commercial credit, to prevent fraud, to address the credit risk and the market risk. More particularly, the information that will be disclosed, regards invoice data. For this purpose, our company participates in a Trading Behavior Data Exhange Program of its clientele, cooperating with a well known business information provider, which as Responsible for the Processing, and based on the decision no. 26/2004 of the Personal Data Protection Authority, can collect the data, which is provided for in the above decision, in its capacity as Responsible for the Processing of this data.
Apart from the cases that are mentioned in paragraph 2, there shall be no notification of your personal data to anyone without your consent.